Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I eat as weird stuff as the weird things I do =P


Hahahaha... By an "american" standard, I eat really weird things according to Chad. This past week I have had insane addictions to Indian food. I discovered this store not too far away that sells imported foods (mostly from India) but also from the UK and Iran :) The place is called India Emporium. I quite love it. Between that store and Amazon.com I am sure I can get plenty of my Imported British goods as well as Indian foods. I got a Crapload of British Chololate Bars that I loveeee as well as Horlicks, Marmite, Vegemite (from Australia), and of course I have the hugest tea cupboard!! :)

I am starting to recieve things I bought for my apartment, I just really need to get the patience to clean it... and I really don't have that sort of patience. Chad fixed the internet (go figure... CHAD fixed it... he knows NOTHING about computers haha) but now I am just FAR more interested in my computer than cleaning. Chad is currently in St Louis for a Pearl Jam concert. He saw them last night in Kansas City, MO as well but he wanted to see two concerts so he got tickets to both. I am staying at his apartment these two days and taking care of his cat.

The two of us have been discussing the idea of taking a holiday together this summer in late August to really early September to go camping in New Mexico (White Sands National Monument), Arizona (Grand Canyon), Utah (Salt Lake), and the four corners... It should be pretty cheap since the majority of all we are looking at doing is camping and hiking, the most expensive thing would be the cost of petrol!! I still really want to go to Africa as well, but even after fund raising I will probably have to find a better job in order to go all the way to Uganda!!

I am thinking of getting a new iPod and a MacBook Pro tho as a birthday gift to myself since I can get such a great financing plan on it... So I hope to do that in a little over a month when my Birthday comes :) Until then I want to download wayyyy more of the music to THIS computer so I can more easily transfer it later... Once I have a new computer I can finally start working on my writing too...


Well I think thats all I have to say for now... I still have to post the April book blog, & still waiting to recieve a book in the post to read as my May book... so I will keep you all posted :)


RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment