Monday, May 10, 2010

Tornado Season... Lovely


The weirdest thing happened yesterday! My county had two tornadoes! One began and passed my work right after I left like 15 to 20 minutes later. The other (small one) I drove past on my way home from work. It was storming so bad and the sky was so black it was hard to see the road! And all the lanes of traffic were packed. I had to lay on my horn when some idiots decided to try and cut me off to avoid wrecks. No pictures of it... Was too focused getting home without an auto crash!


The Picture is of my mother's day gift! I am not a mum, but I got it from some kids at FPC! It made me happy! It was my first mothers day gift ever!


I have been working to decourate home and have my bed built now! I just need to clean the awful mess off the floor... and sofa... and table... I have been working on reading my May book: "The Darkest England and the Way back In" by Gary Bishop, and also hope to finish the Living Free Bible study book before 1 June! My birthday is in JUST A MONTH!!! I really hope I can get myself a new ipod and MacBook Pro :). I am also looking for a new job! Preferibly a desk job for data entry where I don't have to deal with PEOPLE!! I love people, but the idiots I work with are another story... So I'm fine without people for a while! I'm getting SICK of my job! I hope for a new job soon! I also hope to meet girls my own age to hang out with! I need mates my own age here... It seams like I'm either usually alone or with Chad...


Doctors appointment Wednesday, Dentist Thursday, Optomatrist Friday! And keep looking out for my blog on "Sex God" by Rob Bell (my April book). I hope to catch up on those blogs by the end of this month too!! I gotta run... Peaceee =P


RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment