Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The American Dream!!


I know that people do not even really READ this blog much since few exciting things ever happen to me. So I just decided to write this for fun... Just a few thoughts I have.

I have often said the American Dream does not exist, which for the most part, it doesn't! People never reach their dreams. But maybe its nothing more than a dream because people are too afraid if they persue it, the dream will die if they fail... But what is life to constantly yearn... GO FOR IT!!!


I came up with my own "American Dream" to share if I decide to stay in the USA! I want to go to dental school to study to be a dentist/orthodontist. I want to get a house in the mountains (I really like Estes Park, CO... the town I have spent most of my time in Colorado at- also the town pictured- in a photo I took when I was there in 2005). I want a large home (but not too large cos I don't want to spend ALL my money on a house...) I wpould hope to commute to Boulder or Denver to work (long commute, but for the wages I can expect, Its WORTH IT!!! And not uncommon to travel that far to work... :) I would like to have a family and send my kids to really good private Catholic schools in the city. I want to take regualar holidays with my kids and family as well to Europe & on cruises etc... At my house I want a hot tub and tanning bed (not as expensive as some thing) and other "expensive" toys... and by expensive I don't mean TOO expensive... maybe a billiards table?! haha. If I'm with Chad he'd like that! I even want a nice auto (mostly for looks haha) maybe a Corvette or something... those are dropping drastically in price. My dream car is actually a Mercedes Benz SL600 but I REFUSE to spend 127K on an automobile no matter WHAT I make haha. I also think a beach house in Malibu or something would be nice... or in Florida... that I can go to a few times a year & the rest of the time rent out to tourists :). I would like to write books and publish them for fun (which I hope to start on as soon as I get a new computer)... and sell music I write as just hobbies :) But I also want to donate to charities... like Compassion International, Cancer Research/St. Judes Hospital, Animal Enviornmental programmes etc... & missions projects with a church... I still think regardless of ANYTHING we have we need to give back to others regardless of how much we have. My lifelong goal is to be an orthodontist and do general dental work. :) Life is an adventure That I hope to live out fully & this is just a picture of my bigger dream... Eh, I can dream can't I?!


RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment