Monday, May 24, 2010

Shit Hits The Fan


Things appear to be going well, but then as always, the shit hits the fan! I seam to have forgotten to calculate import taxes on items now & I owe a LOT of money I need to pay- Thus, unless I get a new job soon, I can not buy my new computer, iPod, OR go on holiday--- POOP! I got transfered to a different Taco Shop too where my hpours were cut by ten a week!! They are supposed to go up though soon!! I really hope I can pay bills this month, but I think my tax return will help a lot! I have a few leads on jobs that pay a LOT more than what I get now, so hoping and praying for one. In other news I finished my May book so I gotta try to blog on it AND Sex God (my book from April) coming up SOON!! At least I have the extra time from lack of work... :/

I have been spending that time off work working out like crazy though because the weather has been SO LUSH! The picture on this blog is from after a workout like 10 days ago or something... I Started to tan some and people are actually noticing my workout efforts: Walk a few miles a day, 150 crunches, protien shakes, I feel GREAT! I will hopefully update soon on my books & hopefully the sun stays so my tan does not die!! :)

Keep it Real, =P


RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment