Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tornado- DEUXXXX


Just Got back from the dentist! I seriously can't even say how much I want to be a dentist someday... I reallllyyyyy want to! I think I would be good at it!


Yesterday there was another tornado right outside my work! We were not allowed to take shelter though cos the maneger would fire us! I did not see the funnel, but I heard it pass! It got very dark and rained insanely hard, golf ball sized hail fell, and the wind was going so fast the door to the building was almost torn off! It rained so much that we nearly had a flood! I tried taking pictures of what the tornado did since I couldn't go to a shelter, and one of the pix is in this blog! Its the one of the door almost being torn off. The picture does not really depict the expirence though!


I am going to try to catch up this month on my blogs and get the April AND May book blogs posted on time AND my Living Free study if I can finally finish it! I am off work today, so hopefully I can accomplish some things... And cleaning... UGG... SO MUCH TO DO!! Ready to just finish it all so I can move on to June!! Seriously!!


RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment