Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Dental School Choices


I know its like a kabillion years away that I would actually apply to dental schools but I already know the fourteen schools I want to apply to and in what order are my prefrences... I chose 14 cos its INSANELY hard to get in. For example the school on the top of my list gets 1,500 to 1,600 applicants each year but last year only accepted 52!! Also 14 in my lucky number and has always brought me good things... so maybe a little lucky?! *crosses fingers*


These are my choices in order:


1) University of Colorado School of Dentistry- Denver, CO

2) University of Southern California School of Dentistry- Los Angeles, CA

3) University of California Los Angeles School of Dentistry- Los Angeles, CA

4) Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine- Fort Lauderdale, FL

5) University of Florida College of Dentistry- Gainesville, FL

6) University of California San Francisco School of Dentistry- San Francisco, CA

7) University of The Pacific School of Dentistry- San Francisco, CA

8) Boston University School of Dental Medicine- Boston, MA

9) New York University College of Dentistry- New York, NY

10) University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine- Las Vegas, NV

11) Louisiana State University School of Dentistry- New Orleans, LA

12) Tufts University School of Dental Medicine- Boston, MA

13) University of Mississippi School of Dentistry- Jackson, MS

14) The University of Conneticut School of Dental Medicine- Farmington, CT


Hopefully I survive undergrad and SOMEBODY decides it is worth giving me a shot... I want this more than ANYTHING!!!!!! Hoping and praying for the future :)


RAYE

1 comment:

  1. Choosing the right Dental Training Program will greatly impact your success and ability to find employment in your new career.


    dental schools in Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete