Sunday, September 5, 2010

They Wear What Under Their Kilts?

In my book for September Emily and her friend Holly take a trip to Scotland for a month for school work expirence on a sheep farm. The book is fairly funny at parts and a fast read. In the book the girls also meet a "Scottish Love God" and compete for his attention to see who snogs him first. Emily and Holly have plenty of funny moments from working with the sheep,getting in trouble at castles, and stealing a two headed hedgehog (if that doesn't say enough right there) haha. The book left me saying "Oh My Crod!", wanting to learn to knit a sweater, and travel to Scotland myself. You really feel like you are there some of the time... But to find out what they wear under their kilts, pick up the book and read it. I give it 4 stars :)

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment