Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh August... GO AWAY!!

My new hair coloured by Chad's mum :)
I am so ready for winter to get here! I can't wait to get my MAC and a new jacket! I may be going to DC in December, and I hope to move to Colorado next year! Maybe a ski trip! I am ready to get on with it! I had issues with Chad this month, but I think we will be okay down the road. I have also been sick for two weeks and I couldn't eat. I lost so much weight that I am now underweight. I even had to stop working out!
Chad's mum dyed my hair today and it looks better than before! Every picture of it though does not accuratly show the colour! But its great. I am now starting to feel better and looking forward to the future- Uni, dental school, life in Colorado! I can't wait! Rent is so high I wanna cry tho! But Boulder Colorado wasn't named the best place to live in America for nothing!
I also took an evaluation to see what dental schools would best suit me and where I'd most likely be accepted. I revised the list and here are the 12 schools I want to apply to in the order that I like them:
1) University of Colorado School of Dentistry- Denver, CO
2) Ohio State University School of Dentistry- Columbus, OH
3) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry- Minneapolis, MN
4) Boston University School of Dental Medicine- Boston, MA
5) University of Southern California School of Dentistry- Los Angeles, CA
6) New York University College of Dentistry- New York, NY
7) Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine- Fort Lauderdale, FL
8) Tufts University School of Dental Medicine- Boston, MA
9) Loma Linda University School of Dentistry- Loma Linda, CA
10) University of the Pacific School of Dentistry- San Francisco, CA
11) Temple University School of Dentistry- Philadelphia, PA
12) University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry- Rochester, NY

I am fairly confident I can get in someplace. I hope to encourage myself to get good grades with rewards in undergrad. I know I will be paying out the butt for dental school, but I want this so bad I will do it! :) I can't wait to get everything back on track, maybe move to Colorado & just get on with it! Yay!

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment