Sunday, August 22, 2010

God I hate Coppers! And I HATE KANSAS!!

I finally paid off my speeding ticket today but damn was it unfair. First off the speed limit here was 40 the day before. I take this road daily! It was late at night and I was the only one on the road when I got pulled over. I didn't even know why I was pulled over because I was driving 41! He said the speed limit was 35 due to construction (yet I was not in the construction zone yet) so after being a dick to me he gave me a ticket! The didn't tell me how much it was, just gave me a number to call and told me I had ten days to pay! Well it took like 10 days for the dumb state to be able to tell me how much the ticket cost! By then I only had a short time to be able to pay, but it turns out the dumb cop put the wrong address as to where it happened on the ticket (almost 2 miles south of where the incident took place). The speed limit was only 30 there, so that was what he wrote on the ticket. The ticket said I was driving 11 over and I wasn't! I was pissed! I needed to take the ticket to court to get out of it, but I was still driving on out of state plates & an out of state liscence so I would get nailed with several hundred more dollars in fines if I tried taking it to court and was caught, so reluctantly I paid the dumb ticket! All $116 damn dollars! But due to it taking forever and a day for them to tell me the cost of the ticket, I had to pay the damn thing over the phone cos I had no time left  to mail it in without them suspending my liscence (at least in the state of Kansas, cos they are not allowed to suspend an out of state liscence). All I can say is FU Kansas! FU Coppers! UGHHH!!! Glad That's over!!

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment