Friday, September 17, 2010

More Piggie Babies & a Car Wreck! COME HOME CHAD!!

One of Moes babies only a day or two old
Moe had her piggy babies on Tuesday! Chad was still here then. She has six but one died and I was devistated. Chad helped take it out of the cage for me. I've been running out of food and money though so Wednesday (Chad left, and during a tornado no doubt) after work I got food.The next day I had to use my last $1.20 to drive to PetWorld across the city to use my store credit for piggy food cos I was all out! But PetWorld decided to be closed that day until noon! So it was all for nothing! Larry, a guy at Taco Shop, offered to take me on my break from my double so I could get food so they didn't die! I fed them the food I got plus old burger buns last minute before they would go in shock and die! But now Splodge recently had her babies and that makes NINE living babies plus three adults! UGG! TOTAL CHAOS! My mum wire transfered me $40 to last til payday to get petrol so I wouldn't have to keep walking to work!
Well today was my first car wreck on my way to work! NOT COOL! I was turning left on Harry Street & nobody was there all the way back to Webb Road, so I decided to turn out. After I was in the turn, this lady was coming at me (she either pulled out of the grocery store car park or sped up) I saw her on the phone & we each saw eachother & we each breaked but she shill hit me. I sort of hit her too but she knocked my car the whole other direction. I can't open my front passenger door anymore or pop my hood/bonnet that well (it is bent and the fender is knocked to the side). My left light and blinker "broke" but still work... I just need to tape them. Her car lost its front bumper. Nobody got hurt tho... not even a scratch... so we were lucky! The cops said it was my fault because I was turning even though 1) she wasn't there before I turned & 2) she hit me, & 3) She was on her phone! So I got a ticket! LOVELY! Luckily insurance will cover her damages and my car is still drivable! Guess what my overtime cheque goes to?!? SHIT! If its not one thing its another... This week has been eventful! I'm ready for Chad to get home...

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment