Saturday, September 11, 2010

No- I Don't Plan on Getting Married soon Thanx! UGH!

Laci and I chillin at her house :)
Such a reminder today that I don't want to get married anytime soon! In fact I don't want to talk about it, I just had to say that! It seems as soon as things go well something blows up and reminds me exactly why I should NOT get married yet! But I'm actually okay with it! Chad will be gone camping four days (15-19 September) for his Bluegrass festival & I will miss him, but I know its for the best! Time apart may just do us some good!
Life is crazy! It consists of working overtime, & working out! And money will STILL be tight til payday! UGH! SUXXXXXX!!! I'm just on my countdown til I get my MAC... And hopefully things will look up... Its not ALL bad though, I'm just ready for a serious change...

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment