Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sacrifices! Pretty Much My Life Story!

Group at the Cropwalk!
My life is basically a series of being patient and making multiple sacrifices. Its horrible! Not only can I not get my computer when I planned (will take longer to post these than planned but who reads my blog anyway???) But also I have to give up my holiday! Other things? I have lost a LOT of friends this year... Many I guess I really don't care about, but some I thought were really good friends decided I did not matter to them anymore because of stupid issues. Its upsetting but I guess it really shows you who matters, and it makes me glad to have fake people out of my life. I don't need them. When I get married someday, maybe a small wedding is best, and I will only invite people who really matter.
I am also looking for a new job. I think it will be better for me, Chad, and everyone if I had one. Casey at work got fired, but Zach the mamager has already hired someone new so we won't be getting many extra hours. Pray to GOD I find something fast.
That's another thing I want to change! I want to grow spiritually and regain some happiness. I want to put more of my life into others and do some good. Much of this got inspired from seeing the film Jesus Camp which used to only make me mad. Some parts of the film still do make me mad, but it made me want to do better, and only with the help of God. The Cropwalk for Hunger is this Sunday with  the church! (Will add photo to this blog after)... Its a start! Please pray for good things!

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment