Monday, September 20, 2010

If Its Not One Thing... Its Another...

Chad's kitty Alice is also glad he is home :)
MY TICKET COSTS $121 DAMN DOLLARS!! I AM NOT HAPPY!! It looks like I will barely survive this month! And my medical bill is $1,151.00!!! If I don't go to DC, my parents might be able to try to help pay it for my Christmas gift! If I can find a way to get that paid off and my whole credit card, I don't need another Christmas or Birthday gift for like... FOREVER! I am getting my new computer tho in October (on a loan payment plan) and will be able to use it to run a business! I need this computer to both help me publish my writing and to record my music and run a recording label. I am pretty sure I can make that work! More Tacos and frozen dinners for a while though... :( I am DETERMINED to fix this somehow!
Chad got home just after midnight Sunday! Sunday was amazing! It was great seeing and talking to him and being with him. I think the time apart did us good. There was a great level of communication I felt so close to him. I'm constantly reminded of how much I love him. It was probably my favourite memory of the two of us to date. If it was always like that I would want to be married now, alas it is not... It was still a great way to end the weekend before the chaos began again of course...

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment