Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July so far = NOT my cup of tea!!

Let's just say it- So far my summer SUCKS! My computer is honestly a real piece of crap as I have handwritten blogs dated back to Sex God, unposted due to dead internet (now that you can see all these blogs I can finally post them all online- 23 December- but the dates on the blogs are all being posted as the orriginal dates I have written them). I can't wait to get a new job and buy my MAC! My hours are being cut due to Chad's "buddy" Ben (who I can't stand) and there is a long story with lots of drama I won't get into on here. I posted my resume to Chad's computer however, so I could apply for jobs there and I sent it to over 20+ places. I already got at least one rejection, but man am I praying for a better job fast! Pray with me! I am miserable at mine! June was so busy with everything that I am needing to get back at my Patriarchs study! I am reading "The God Who is There" by Francis A Schaeffer for July! I read "How Should We Then Live" by him in January 2007 as part of a Humanities class and it mentioned this book a lot, so I finally decided to read it! I have not been to a church in a while that I have really wanted to be a part of, so I am looking to re-trace my roots and go to an ELCA  Lutheran Church where I decided to be a Christian, and combine that with Messianic Jewish I love! I am re-learning more Hebrew (I used to know more than this). I hope to go to Remenant Israel (the Messianic Synogouge where I used to go to) Friday night, and try a Lutheran church Sunday if I wake up! I also want to re-start a prayer journal like I did in High School.
I have many errands I need to do, like get my oil changed ASAP (its been what 7 months now?!?) and figure out what to do with my continual guinea pig litters and find homes for the babies! Its WAY too many to keep! I'm also behind in writing friends letters! Wow!
Forth of July was boring! Chad & I went to Oklahoma at night but it was raining so we didn't get to set off fireworks on our way home... And we got home at 3AM so he didn't see the NEMO film like he said he would, but he saw it last night so I could stop whining & nagging... YAY! Haha! I knew it would only be a matter of time...
Well I have more errands to run. I will keep ya posted... PS, The picture on the blog is of a pretty sunset from last night :)

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment