Monday, July 19, 2010

JULY SUCKS MONKEY BALLS!!!

All nine guinea pigs in their cage!
I can't stand July so far... This has been the worst month of the year! My hours at work were cut from 35 to 30 to 26 and I'm about to die! Pray that new job is here FAST! I applied to AT THE BEACH! for full time work and hope I get SOMETHING! I'm not the tannest in the world but am trying with the money I can to tan so I hope I get an interview and a job! That would help a LOT! In fact, a new job period would be a miracle...
I am also having problems with my bank (Bank of America) again and will close those accounts soon after the issues of cutting my credit line... Blocking me from $567 and then literally altering my account info costing me $56... I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! Just not worth it, so I should be going to Bank of The West soon!
My guinea pigs are also a problem. The only pet shop that will take them is the shop I got them from and they won't take Ginger so I need to find some place to neuter him, only I have no idea how to pay for it! It never ends!
Oh, and for some reason Verizon Wireless customer service is awful... What else? I still have a busted computer... So let's pray I get a new job ASAP! Then that the rest will work out! I am over desperate now... I need a miracle... Like NOW! I just do... That's all I can say.

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment