Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Everybody Cries, and Everybody Hurts

I got a new bank account at Bank of The West
This month has been rough in so many ways, and I have wanted to give up so many times. Doubting I am cared for and doubting everything. It is hard when you pray for a miracle everyday & never see one. Being upset everyday for over a year and not seeing a way out! I try so hard & nothing. I used to be insanely happy with friends and life was a lot better, but I let people walk all over me... And one day one person took it too far and the nail was in the coffin. Ever since people have been driving it further in. Its time to take it out and use every bit of faith for it to improve. Heal, cry, rejoyce. Be myself.
Darren at work may look at my computer to see why it says my proxy server is screwed up, and I still hope for a new job fast. Can't lose faith! I sold my first litter of guinea pigs today and have six left. Three weeks til the next litter goes and then I have a month before the next litter is born.
Well I can't really write more because I need to finish my July book! Hope it gets better! Peace Out!

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment