Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Updates and All That Stuff

One of Moe's new babies
I really need a new computer! I am sorry all my blogs have delayed postings to anyone who notices... The MAC computer will hopefully be mine November to January sometime... I hope sooner though!
Moe had her babies and I now have nine guinea pigs, and both Splodge and Moe are pregnant again since I confirmed Ginger IS a male! I still do not know if I can keep Ginger & I need to find homes for the babies. I may keep at least two! I am also looking for a teacup chihuahua. Those can be be expensive, but I hope eventually someday right?! If I want to take a holiday I should also quite often be able to take it with me! I can't wait for a new job, my MAC, and to move to Colorado... It will happen eventually, I just need to learn patience, keep working out, and work more on my wishlist/ bucket list... Progress is coming!

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment