Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Calcium is Evil

I pretty much fainted at work today on my long day, so I was not able to work. I just avoided a hospital stay. After a bunch of tests, my blood tests determined my body is producing its own calcium which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't producing so much... but it is... it is evil! It is producing so much calcium it is causing my body to shut itself off. So I will need to see a doctor in a couple weeks to find out why its happening & how to stop it. It won't be a cheap or easy fix but what else can I do? On the bright side I will likely avoid cancer and osteoporosis. In the meantime I need low calcium diet and will hopefully be okay with genaric pain pills... This month is just so FANTISTIC I know right... *eye roll*

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment