Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Goals to Reach By August 2011

Half of 2010 is over and so far I have kept my 2 new years resolutions- 1) Read a book a month each month of the year, and 2) Work to get in better shape. I have made progress on my bucket list as well... But I need to narrow my focus on some goals... So by August 2011 I want to accomplish these eight goals:

1) Find a new job so I can save money to move to Colorado
2) Get in even better shape
3) Buy a MacBook Pro
4) Start recording Music online
5) Actually move to Colorado and get a good job there
6) Take my road trip out west
7) Learn more guitar
8) Get ready to recieve dental assistant training

At This point in time these are my top goals. Take a look back here in 13 months to see if I accomplish them.

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment