Thursday, June 17, 2010

WORLD CUP!!! :) And, could this month be more busy?!


The picture taken is of Kandace and I after the World cup game England vs USA. Kandace and I wanted England to win, but they tied. I think we were the only ones at the bar cheering for England. I must say though if England wants to do well this world cup at ALL they really need to step up their game... Some of that game felt like I was watching school boys play, not a proffessional world sport event! In all honnestly I thought BOTH teams played worse than expected!

This month is SO BUSY! Double shifts, birthday, World Cup, cleaning for my parents to visit, keeping up on my blog and reading, hopefully going to Nebraska, looking for a new job, dealing with a computer that does not work (what is this the third virus this year?!?). Sorry I am so scatter brained everyone! Parents are coming in a few days and my apartment is a disaster! I am just posting to tell everyone if I die, this is why... I am so busy! I hope July calms down... FOR REAL!!!


RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment