Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Year... With My Love

One year ago today was my first night out at the apartment of my love! I can not believe it. It has gone by so fast but at the same time it has been a LONG year! At times he frustrates me so much I can't stand it (like even today) but in the end I love him dearly! He is probably the most important person in my life! Without him I wouldn't know what to do and nobody could ever take his place... People ask when I am getting married and I have no plans to right now... But I do love him and one day think I would love to... When we are both ready if I get that lucky. I have discovered the "ideal man" does not exhist. Even the greatest man will still frustrate you and upset you sometimes, but if you love him it is worth it. And he will always be himself! You can't have unrealistic expectations. Chad has proven to be one I can love and trust. I know I can always go to him for support whether together or apart in all of life's trials. He strengthens my faith when I have none & he teaches me patience. I love you so much Chad and look forward to more life adventures with you...

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment