Monday, June 21, 2010

The (Surprise) New Additions...


I Had a surprise today... a CRAZY story! After I got off work I fed my three guinea pigs, played guitar, then went out to dinner at Hooters with the fam. When we got back ,I played the parrentals a few guitar chords, but then I put my guitar down and looked in my guinea pig cage... Was I seeing things... "Oh shit! there are six guinea pigs" I said!Splodge had three babies. At first we questioned if one of my girls was a boy, but then decided through how long I had them and gestation period that Splodge was already pregnant when I got her. The babies were very surprising. Born with eyes open and able to move around and eat adult food (in addition to nursing). I love them so much already, but unless I get a bigger cage soon, I can't keep six... and I think Moe might also be pregnant! Geez... I need a small animal vet to sex them all and be sure Splodge is okay after giving birth... either way this will surely be a new adventure! The picture is of Splodge and her new three babies! :)


RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment