Sunday, January 3, 2010

KEYS!!

Well on New Years Day (really late in the evening) Chad finally found my lost keys!! The were burried DEEP in his sofa, & although we looked there & everywhere else in this apartment they were still missing for like NINE days before we found them... hahaha. & all he could do was joke & say "smoke much..." But I don't smoke... but yeah... Its pretty funny!!

I am still looking for a job & hopefully will have one soon so I can sign a lease for an apartment (If I do it soon I will get my first month of rent for free). After I get my own place I will take pictures of it to post to my blog of it for everyone!! I have been working on putting my address book together so I can write people once I have my own place & address... Only 3 days into the new year... Hold on tight, cos it will be over before we know it... :)

-- RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment