Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chaos

Lovely... Why does everything alays have to be a billion times more difficult than they should be?!? I must be "lucky" or something ehh? I am totally being sarcastic as hell because I am about sick of it!! I was supposed to have my government money a while ago but the paperwork my old school was supposed to fill out did not get filed until today!! (And when I ask them why it feels like I get a list of excuses... don't you ever hate grown adults acting like children?!?) Just whatever... I don't even ant to think of it.

ALSO I am trying to get a post office box that my parents would pay for so I can actually have an address (and maybe send out my Christmas cards!!) But the post office is going to take like twice as much effort to get it from because I dont have a documented address I currently live at either... BAHHHH!!! My life alays has to be way difficult...

Another dumb thing was at the grocers today and I as gonna buy a drink & get cash for laundry when I realised I didnt have my wallet so I had to walk all the way back to Chad's, get it & walk back... Lovely...

My father has been hooking me up with good places to send in my resume though so hopefully I will have a real good job soon!! I guess thats the good news right now... Just aiting still and trusting it will all be okay...

If good things really do come to those who wait, I should be expecting somethings that are extra fantastic to come... Let's hope :)

And I'm SERIOUSLY about to post my blog on Velvet Elvis I SWEARRRR I had to work to outline it first etc... So yeah... :)

--RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment