Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Why am I such a SLOB this Year?

I leave for holiday tomorrow! I am not packed at ALL yet though. I also finished my Christmas shopping and set up my tree yesterday. But before I leave for holiday I have really had to clean. I have noticed I have been more of a slob this year than any year before!
I found the most disgusting thing on my sofa yesterday! A BIG GOOPY MESS! Chad has helpped me clean the sofa and cushion but man its been RANK! I think it could have been BBQ sause but I don't know how it got there. I have had to shampoo the sofa like crazy. Its so nasty! My goal for 2011 probably should be to be cleaner after this year. After this at sompe point I am going to have to break out that sewing machine to make a sofa cover to protect my beautiful sofa!
I have so much cleaning left to do before my holiday. I hope my computer gets fixed while I'm there & I will have plenty of good stories to tell. 2011 is coming fast & I know good things are ahead so stay tuned! :)

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment