Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday to Washington DC


Me in front of the Washington Monument in DC
 I made it back home after my holiday (no surprise- I didn't fly Delta this time...) It was good having a break away from work... that break was LONG PAST OVERDUE!! Some of the things I did on holiday were go shopping, help set up my parents Christmas tree, learn the basics of knitting, watch flims, and see the sights of places like Arlington National Cemetary, The monuments (my favourite is the World War 2 Memorial), The National Christmas Tree, Went to dinner for my parents 25th Anniversary, went to a science museum, saw part of the Smithsonian of American History, Watched the Nutcracker Ballet Performed by the Washington Ballet (third row seats), and I quite frankly didn't care that it was cold outside seeing a lot of this. The things I did not get to do were go inside the White House, inside the Washington monument, and inside the Pentagon. Oh well. I did get my picture taken next to each state name that I had live in at the WW2 Memorial plus Colorado (2011 should be great woot woot!). HAHA! I even had a stranger grab my ass on the escalator leaving the DC metro! One of the down sides to my trip I can think of would be the uncomfortableness of the bed I slept in oh yes... and the flight out there which of course I shared in my last blog. My computer is now fixed though (YAY!), but I still want a MAC because I don't trust a PC to stay fixed. HAHA! My suitcase arrived the next day as it was supposed to... and then the rest of my holiday just flew by! Hard to believe it really... Christmas will be soon. I have found Chad has hung out at my apartment while I was away seeing he left soda cans, cigarettes, and dirty klennex around my living room. Yuck! Anyway, I'm ready for another holiday... HAHA. That one went by SUPER FAST!

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment