Thursday, December 9, 2010

Life, Love, and the Persuit of Hotties

I have officially compleated my New Years Resolution to read a book a month every month each month of the year. This month I read the last of the books in the Emily series by Katie Maxwell. This book takes place ten months after the book before it did, and tells about the last part of Emily's senior year in High School, her graduation, and transition to University in Vancouver, British Columbia with her boyfriend Fang! Emily also takes a cruise to Alaska with Fang, which left me wanting to go on a cruise to Alaska, only if I go I do not want it to be an adventure like Emily's, because as always Emily continually finds trouble in her adventures no matter where in the world she goes! From breaking her arm in Vancouver on her graduation trip, a trip to the emergency room at a Canadian hospital where she and Dru attempt to sneak around to avoid a spinal tap, to Emily thinking Fang's spleen will rupture, to Emily getting high on Canadian pain killers at her graduation causing a major scene (as she last minute has to give the class graduation speech), to falling overboard on her cruise and Fang getting arrested in Alask, this book is nothing short of laughs beginning to end. The book is a fast read and one of my favourites in the series. I give it 5 of 5 stars :)

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment