Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nasty NASTY COLD :(


The BEST COLD MEDICINE EVER!
 I didn't update Christmas, or since I got back from holiday, but now that my computer is "fixed" I guess I can write a little. I have gone back to work, and not much has been exciting or interesting yet other than I have come down with a nasty nasty NASTY cold! I caught it from Chad, the one he had while I was away! It is terrible and doesn't really want to go away. I slept in until 4:30PM on Christmas just about. Chad's mum was sick on Christmas as well so we did not go to visit her until the day after! Chad and I did Christmas gifts at about 10:30 PM again this year (its becoming a tradition I think haha). I did not account for all the 24/7 stores closing Christmas Eve & Christmas though... Whatever! Chad and I watched Harry Potter 6 so now we can see the new one as soon as the Palace Thearter has it! I also got the DVD The Blind Side to Watch With Chad as soon as I am no longer sick, as of now I am sleeping a LOT! I don't really know what else to say... My cold is kind of distracting me... UGG!! Well I will say more later folks, Have a good one... I need more sleep,

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment