Monday, March 29, 2010

Wow... Time Flies By...


Its hard to believe it is almost April!! It is even harder to believe that tomorrow I will move into my apartment (or start the process anyway)... I have all the paint etc in my auto & I am so ready to just start the whole process... And I can not wait until my next payday the day after Easter so I can be sure to purchase my bed. I am getting a matress from my parents... I am so stoaked to get this all going, but at the same time its stressful. I am STILL working on the blog for my February book... It is taking forever... Hopefully I can finish it tonight or GOD KNOWS when I will get the chance to finish it again!! Things are getting busy!! Tonight is my last real night to relax before the chaos begins... I have an auto that smells of paint that I am ready to put on my walls and I am ready to just get at it... Tonight though I am going to work on that blog from February some more, download music, and yeaaaa chill :)


I also accomplished another thing on my goals list (I believe on the 26th?!?) I bought a Tamagotchi!! (In the picture)... I had wanted one SO bad as a child (age 8 or 9) but nor my parents or I could afford one... the price has since gone down now that they are no longer the latest fad, and I finally bought one. My first charecter apparently thought I neglected him and returned to Tama Planet (when I took good care of it)... My latest charecter got set on pause and I have no idea how to fix it... so yeah.... have to figure that out haha...


Well I hope to post SOMEWHAT soon again & hope to have that blog from February FINALLY done soon... You can follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/RayeRhodesUK I tweet quite often (face it I'm a twitter whore already)... thats probably the best way to know what is going on with me...


Til Next time,


RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment