Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Call Me Taco Girl!!


I got a job on Friday!! Ya know how I used to work at Taco Shop before? Well I work for Taco Shop again (only this time on the West side of the city at Central & West St.) Its not exactly what I was looking for, but it will help me survive at least. I am supposed to start at like 20 hours a week and move up to about 50 hours a week. I also know how much I owe my old school to pay off my bill on that before I dropped out so I should have everything paid off shortly. I contacted Vista Print & they are going to send me new labels for free & refunded me my shipping from before. So hopefully will have those by Monday to send out my Christmas & Brithday cards that are superrrrr late by now. I also fixed my printer but it broke again so I need to fix it again to print my newsletters for my Christmas cards... I hope for success SOONNNNNN.... :/


I still have not gotten my February book blog posted but will try to whenever I can. Things have been busy & will continue to be busy. I finished the book like 15 Feb tho so I will review it for ya'll when I can (internet is pretty crappy). as well as my Drops Like Stars by Rob Bell as my March Book. Chad's Birthday is this month... and I should hopefully be getting my own place somewhat soon. Work starts at 9:30AM tomorrow... so much to do in so little time... What a migrane... BAH...


RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment