Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just a Quick One


This is just a quick post... I am just going to say that I survived my first Monday Night (all you can eat night) at the West Store yesterday!! Lets just say I felt awful by the end of the shift because I was soooooo tired that I slept like a baby!! hahaha. I had missed church Sunday for being totally tired as well, 3 alarms couldn't wake me... So I must have been compleatly knackared... Today is my day off and I work tomorrow (I still need to find the piece of paper I wrote all my hours on... :/ I am so not organised this week... or lately for that matter.

I also applied for my apartment today!! I sohould know soon that they would say they accept my application but I probably will not move in til 1 April... I still need to get paint, furnature, a bed etc... I HAVE TO move in by the 15th of April they said and I am thinking I will probably move in sooner... I think Chad is getting sick of me... haha (not really sick of me, just sick of my lack of desire to do dishes haha)... I hope I can manage to get all my bills paid etc... but I have been getting more hours at work than Chad overall so we will see...


I finished reading Drops Like Stars by Rob Bell for my March book on Sunday... It was a super fast read... I still have to post my blog on my February book tho so I will hopefully do that well... shortly... I have the book with me to look over to help me blog on it after this. I hope it will post in the next week. I dunno how long it will take to write the blog for it... Also on Sunday I bought a few new things of clothes (at WalMart actually) I thought they looked good. I am wearing some of them in the picture... I finally actually fit into regular length trousers... I must be growing (I hope) since my short trousers that used to all hit the ground no longer do and are getting well, SHORT!! haha... Well thats all for now, (I told ya it was a quickie)...
RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment