Sunday, February 7, 2010

Toto... Are You Sure its Kansas?!?


This is just a quick update since I gave most of my update the other day and not a whole lot has happened since then. I can say however Chad's automobile has died... AGAIN!! He thinks the alternator has a problem because it is clearly not just a battery issue. But hopefully he will have that fixed next week. In other news today I mostly just did more work on my Beth Moore Study book STEPPING UP and reading of my book for February. I looked a lot at my list of things I want to do before I go back to University and I realised I could probably finish at LEAST a third of those things on the list before 2011 hits if I work at it... and likely most of it by 2012 (except perhaps the craziest things of sorts like Trek the whole continent of Australia!!) haha. I have also been looking at beaches in Bermuda... The cost to go there is fairly low, and it is on my list!! I am thinking about a trip in summer 2011 possibly for my birthday if I have my finances straight then... Regardless, I'm sure my adventures will be loads of fun!! I just hope I have a job soon!!


Tomorrow is going to be a busy day!! I can not stay up too late cos I need to cheque if I can get a Post Office Box and hopefully get all that established, and prepare a cover letter for my resume for the job I had a lead on for Tuesday so hopefully that goes well... And I have to call about my government money, call the local court to establish that I am NOT a resident for there records (seams to be a confusion), and probably pay my credit card bill. Funnnnn Stufff.... I've also asked if my parents can ship me my guitar sometime... I hope to learn to play it & post some singing vids with it on youtube along with other music vids onces I get a working webcam!! :)


Lastly, I just have to say that this snowfall deffinatly puts me in a good mood. I hope to get a dumping like the east coast of the USA is getting!! It may not be much, but it is deffinatly a lot more than I have expirenced being in Kansas before... Just enough almost for me to ask... Toto... Are you sure that we are really REALLY in Kansas?!?! HAHAHAHA.... Hope you like my picture of the pretty snow, and have a good week everyone!! I hope to update again when I have more to say :) I'm back to downloading more music... Til Next Tyme...


RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment