Monday, October 18, 2010

Goodbye Dear Piggies





Moe & I

My guinea pigs have officially gotten too expensive to care for. They eat too much (a ten pound bag of food every 5 days costing nearly $10 at cheapest), they make my apartment smell, and have attracted so many flies I can not even eat in my apartment without getting attacked. I can't even SIT without getting attacked! And they have become impossible to get rid of! Chad will not even come and visit me anymore!! It is sad, but it will be best for us all. I can keep my cage in Chad's storage shed & I will use my store credit to purchase the necessary things to downgrade to a cheaper pet. The 21st of October I will sell the babies to Pet World and they will take my adults to continue to breed. Change is in the air, and its coming soon...

                  

Ginger & I

Splodge & I

                
RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment