Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fun Stufff


As you can see, My promised blog from February "Jesus Wants to Save Christians a Manifesto of the Church in Exile" is FINALLY posted!! WOO HOO!!! :) The picture posted on this blog is actually from March (Chad's Birthday) where I decided to be funny and take his shirt and tie and wear it & took pictures in it. I thought the crazy picture would set a good tone for this blog since life has been well, CRAZY... and the internet has been TOTALLY CROAKED (still is, I'm stuck driving around looking for WIFI hotspots or doing laundry to get any internet...) So keeping this blog has been QUITE the challenge... It has also been like, IMPOSSIBLE to download just about any new music OR apply for new better jobs than the one I have... crappy internet has been quite the torture... especially last week when the last bit of painting my apartment got put on hold due to a sprained thumb. I was in absoloute pain for like... a straight week AND in a thumb cast!! How AWFUL!!! Other than that I have been doing loads of work to prep the apartment and move in... I still don't have like ANY furnature, but hopefully soon after payday I can get some!! I have also went to lunch with Chad's mum last Friday where we talked about a variety of topics... She seams to talk a lot about her son to me... I found it strange though most mums seam to think that their son is amazing and most deserving... she gave me the impression I could do better than her son... isn't that kinda opposite?!?

Its getting warmer out & that means I will need to buy some summer like clothes as the temps rise... I will prolly go this summer sometime with Jill, Stacy, Sierra, & Laci :) Something like that... Since every year my summer clothing RARELY still fits from the year before... And this year I hardly own any after moving from practically the north pole in comparrison haha ;) I hope to have a better job by my Birthday though... I hope to go through the Specailists Group to find a position that is more of an office clerical job or something... If I get REALLY lucky in a dentist or orthodontist office haha :) When I find the time I will also have to start working on writing some of my own books to make some money... And finish painting my kitchen... I'm making progress in getting my place all done up... :) Hopefully as I make more progress I will have some pictures of the place to post... until then its busy busy busy... Gotta read my April book too... :) Oh & post the March book blog... and looking for like... a better job so maybe I can also AFFORD to do some fun stuff this summer ;) rollercoasters anyone?!? We'll see... Hopefully... Or perhaps if my parents visit I can convince them to take me :) Yay! I hope...

Well, dispite hating my current job, looking for good things to come ahead... Will try to keep yaz posted & keep looking on my twitter for regular updates,

& PS-- Keep on the lookout for a link to a possible new PUBLIC myspace profile in the future :)

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment