Monday, November 1, 2010

Medical Bills = Money?

This is going to be another short blog. I have just been learning that if I itemise my medical and dental bills from 2010, whatever exceeds 7.5% of my annual income I get back in my tax return. At this rate the number is getting closer and closer to $2,000 (not there quite yet but will likely hit it) that I should get back. and I still need to see the dentist again and the chiropractor this friday (my joint disorder screwed up my back again). I can't wait for Friday for payday when I also go tanning and get the UV light my body lacks in winter for my joints to function. The money thing is good news though. I can make my credit card bill eventually disappear. I want to apply for the Discover Escape credit card to earn flyer miles too (and I will need a new credit card anyway cos once this credit card is paid off, I am cancelling it!!) Man... this is going to be a long week!!

RAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment